http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

07 May 2006

What's going wrong?

It's 11pm at a Sunday night, and I am on the computer working on an English translation of a video script!!!!!

What's going wrong?

I had already spent the whole afternoon working on a set of letters! IT'S SUNDAY!!!!! My original plan was to visit the Arts Museum :(

Anyway, I will go next Sunday instead. That's going to be the "world museums day" next weekend. Hope it's not very hot. The celebration events are outside the Arts Museum and Cultural Centre. Hot, hot, hot!

And I am very tired now :(

2 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

You need to set some boundaries on how much "work" you do!! I know it's easier said than done...I have that problem too...but you need to take some "me-time"!!!

Ida's Studio said...

And I am exhausted :(