http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

02 May 2006

Raining, raining, and raining...

It's raining cats and dogs outside, going from the yellow to red rain storm warning signals in just a few hours. So good that I am already home.

It's always like this during the last few weeks -- raining heavily during weekdays but sunny and hot over the weekends. Last year that's the direct opposite.

My knees were going all right this morning. But then it's going worst in the afternoon, around the time the thunder storm warning signal was up! I think the Observatory should hire me to predict the rain.

Lately I am extremely busy in the office and at lesiure as well. So many books to read, got hooked up to cross stitching again (and don't forget the knitted baby sweaters for Christmas!), and busy with memorizing the Putonghua pin-yin...... So many things to do but so little times.

No comments: