http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

14 May 2006

More Elmo stuffs

Keys with Elmo key-mets :)

Rose & Di & Ed, I still have your dad's house key with my other key chain. Have they changed their lock?





Elmos linked to my mobile. The blue ball is supposed to flash when the phone rings :P I am not quite sure if the battery is still on though.

The Japanese Elmo is of course from Japan. I think it's the only Elmo I have with Japanese costumes.


Last but not least, the "do it yourself Sesame Street chocolate" set from Pheon, with a pack of chocolate, a mold and some wrapping paper! Fantastic! I guess it's similar to those clay thing I made before.


Since there's a typhoon coming, and it's going to rain heavily in the middle of the week, the temperature drops suddently from 30C+ to 20C+ these two days. Nice weather to sleep in and have a walk outside :) Lots of kids running around and lots of people fishing when I went for my walk late afternoon today. I have been walking on a treadmill in the gym in the club house of our estate lately cause it's too hot. So it's very nice to have some fresh air outside today.

How's your Mothers' Day? I had a nice dinner with Mom and we will go out again next Saturday when everyone's in town.

8 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

Same key at my mom & dad's!! So really, you could just show up one day and be sitting on the couch watching TV!! hahahaha

Ida's Studio said...

You know I will do it some days :)

diana said...

my parents will never move, so you could do it now, or 10 years from now. it would be so funny.

grandma said she got my mother's day card first this year and she was very happy. that's right folks, i'm heading towards #1 grandchild status!

Ida's Studio said...

OK, Diana, you win. I even forgot to give grandma a call.

Matt Lam said...

Oh crap! I totally forgot to call Grandma...I called my mum though, but given the time difference and my lack of phone/internet I only got to her at like 11:30pm Vancouver time.

Ida's Studio said...

No worry, Matt. You are not alone. How's Germany?

Rosanna =) said...

haha...di, you're such a show-off! Doug called her during our dinner like usual and grandma told him that you were the first one to send the card!! hahaa...and she showed me your card and told me how you searched "grandma" on the net and you wrote the proper chinese word of "jo mo"....HAHAHAHA
But remember, one brownie point doesn't erase all those other times you just snubbed her!

diana said...

grandma's memory isn't so good, she doesn't remember any snubbing, only the good stuff!

in vancouver, i told doug i was sending a card, and he's like "i just call, just call her."