http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

03 September 2007

The Tse Family Re-union 2007

There's no need to look for me in the picture. I wasn't there.

This was the Tse Family Re-union 2007 in Edmonton couple of weeks ago, with representatives from seven of the ten children of my grandparents. This was the biggest event in the Tse Family history since my cousin Rosanna's wedding a few years ago. Last time when all ten of my grandparents' children were together, it was my Uncles 2 and 4's wedding, which was before my sis (who ranked the fifth among the 19 in my generation) was born.

My family is scattered around HK (HK Island, Kowloon and New Territories, to be precise), Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Melbourne, and also Beijing after mid-September, with the biggest number in Edmonton. It is not easy to have so many of us together all at once, and interesting enough, there's no special reason this time (in the sense of something to celebrate). I think the next big turnout should be at one of our weddings.

Quiz -- for those not in the Tse, Lam and Anderson families
Two of the people in the picture are twins. See if you can find them.

P.S. I plan to launch "The Tse Family" series in my blog. Stay tune.

5 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

oooohhh....I can't wait for the "Tse Family series" on your blog! A more fitting name might be the "Tse Family Saga." =P

Ida's Studio said...

Here's a preview of the series:
1. The Tse Family's Numbering System
2. The Odd Number Kids VS the Even Number Kids
3. Who's Older?
4. The Most Delicious Dragon Boat Festival Dumping in the World
5. Colleges and Majors
6. The Most Celebrated B-days

diana said...

oh i can't wait!!!!! i love games! and i love to win! i like that we have our own numbering system. but it's true. i never understood it as a kid. i was always like "who's the 6th aunt or uncle?"

Matt Lam said...

Yea wait...who's 6?

Ida's Studio said...

Thanks, guys! If you have mentioned all the gists, what am I going to write?