http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

04 September 2007

The Facts and the Myths of the Tse Family

This is getting more and more interesting (or "mo-liu", I should say). One of my cousins put up a Tse Family Trivia to challenge us about the "facts" of our parents.

Well, I initiated all these things and I have to confess that I also screwed up first.

I had mentioned the last time the ten brothers and sisters were together were at Uncles 2 and 4's wedding. I found out the wedding pictures tonight, but oops, one of them was missing!

Quiz 2 --
This is the picture of the "wedding of the century". See if you can find out who's missing and if you can find your mom or dad.

To give you some tips. I was the girl wearing red dress in the middle, and Nobel was the baby in blue on the right. Cousin Polly was the beautiful girl standing on the left end and Cousin Arthur was the boy to the right of Baby Nobel. This was the first and last time I met Polly and Arthur. (I wanted to write "the only time in my whole life", but well, never says never.)

8 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

I know I know!!!! Uncle Raymond (3) is missing!!! Where was he??
And obviously my mom and dad were one of the wedding couples...the one on the right. I totally forgot they got married at the same time!

Good good...I like this trivia!!
Am I right?? Do I get a prize??

diana said...

i knew the answer too!!! doug's dad is missing! i didn't know mom and dad got married the same time as aunt/uncle 4. it's like when aunt 7/8 got married at the same time. damn, was it goo timing or are we just a cheap family and only wanted to throw one wedding for 2 kids?!

diana said...

who's the woman sitting in the front left beside polly?

Ida's Studio said...

I am sorry, Di. It's Aunts 8 and 9 who married at the same time.

Oops! I should make it the next question.

diana said...

oh yeah!!!! i knew that! it was at tan tan restaurant. but for some reason i said aunt 7. i'm going to blame that on the tse numbering system that got me mixed up (even though it's not).

Matt Lam said...

Whoa, my mum was so thin!

She always said it was having to raise her son that made her gain weight... :P

She, Aunt Penny and Cary (8 and 9) and Uncle Andy (10) are totally recognizable!

Ida's Studio said...

OK. I take your explanation. The mysterious numbering system is something good to blame everything on. BTW, is Tan Tan still there?

The one beside Polly was Nobel's mom.

This one is easy. Let me put up another one after I finish the grandkids list.

diana said...

i don't believe the original tan tan is still there, but there is a new restaurant they opened around the corner called "new tan tan."

such originality in the name.

aunts and uncle 7-10 are so young!