http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

15 June 2007

My hair

For all my life, I am being complained for having too much hair. There's plenty of it, and it's never quite "manageable". But today, I notice that my hair is getting quite thin, too thin even to an alarming stage.

......

My goodness!

I can't tell you how shocked and worried I am today. I know there's should be something else that I should worry about (e.g. mandarin exam again coming Sunday), but my hair sure is issue no. 1 today.

I know it sounds very stupid, but can't help.

......

My friend reminded me that I had changed shampoo, which doesn't seem very good, lately, and suggested me to change a milder one. So I will. Hope it will get better soon. Maybe it's some unavoidable things for being old :(

P.S. Rose, anything good from Adamant Eve?

4 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

I remember your hair being SOOO thick!! How thin is it getting? I just recently chopped off most of my hair! It was more than 1/2 way down my back and now it doesn't even touch my shoulders....easy "travel" hair...wash and go!
Adamant Eve doesn't have any hair products...sorry. But if you find something good, let me know because my hair is thinning as I get older. You've seen my mom and dad's lack of hair...I'm screwed!

Ida's Studio said...

That's why I got so worried -- from too much to too little hair! There's must be something wrong. I think I should eat healthy and stay relax. That's good for everything. May be I should get a haircut as well...... :(

Rosanna =) said...

Get a haircut and cut off all the "unhealthy" hair to make room for some healthy hair to grow!?
Yes, you need to relax and maybe take a vacation!!!
Do you have any plans for the end of August? The Lam's and Uncle Ricky & family will all be in Edmonton!

Ida's Studio said...

Yup, getting short the hair to make room for some new ones to grow :( Actually I was hoping to keep long hair :(
August might be a little difficult for me. I have an event coming at the end of November. I should be quite busy from now till then :(