http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

25 June 2007

髮線越向後,人要越向前看

This is my friend's greeting line at g-talk, and it seems written for me :P

So my hair problem continues. I had a hair cut and a hair treatment, changed shampoo, etc., and I am going to visit Chinese doctor tomorrow!

Everyone asked if I am too stressed. I think I might not be before, but I am extremely stressed now. The more I read from the Internet, the more I am worried. I think everything I do now is more to clam myself down.

When I am used to my "little" problem of my knee, I have a new problem!

4 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

Are you eating enough omega-3 fatty acids like from fish? My friend cut out ALL types of oil in her diet and starting losing LOTS of hair!!

And I could read all that chinese in that title! I'm so happy!

Ida's Studio said...

How about filet-o-fish? We are having double-filet-o-fish in HK at the moment.

Well, I also suspect diet is a problem. I sort of trim down dinners to lose some weight, but I've already having more cereals, milk and soya bean milk to compensate.

Chinese doctor said I am 血氣不足. Hope she's right.

Rosanna =) said...

so what do you have to do? eat stuff to replenish your blood supply?

and filet-o-fish doesn't count for omega-3 I think!! hehehee

see you soon!

Ida's Studio said...

oops, i want to try a double-filet tim :P

The doctor gave me some medicine and asked me to go again on Friday. My friend said may be it's due to lack of exercise (I also read that from the Internet). I guess I should be more serious about my evening walk. Right now, I spend most of the night time to prepare for the Mandarin exam on 22 July. Hopefully after that, more exercise can be done.