http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

01 November 2006

Unknown allergy

I got some unknown allergy again today on my thighs, the left side is worse than the right and evening seems to be worse than in the morning and afternoon... ...

:~

This time, I didn't eat anything unusual. So it shouldn't be food poisoning.

After discussing with friends and colleagues, I have two hypothesises:

1. The dry weather -- my friend told me she had similar problem when she's in Edmonton cause the weather is dry. (...I didn't need to use any lotion even in winter during those days...but of course...I was only at my early early 20s... :P

2. Mixed use of baby oil and body lotion -- I used both baby oil and body lotion on my thighs this morning...because I found the skin there very dry, so I doubled up the moisture protection... There's no problem in other parts of my body where I only used either one.

I have a third hypothesis when I am back home:

I had used a new formula of White Flower Embrocation (with nicer smell) yesterday. Actually I have been using it since last Saturday, but I had used more yesterday since I got some mosquito bites when I slept...

... many suspect ...

I will stop using baby oil, may be the White Flower Embrocation too, for now, since my friend said baby oil's no good. I will go see a doctor tomorrow after work if I don't get any better.

OK. Time for ER, and I will sleep after that. I need to be at the Convention Centre tomorrow at 7:30am!!!!!

No comments: