http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

14 November 2006

Welcome home!

If you have a habit of visiting my blog regularly, you should have noticed that I haven't post anything during the last week or so. It's because my home computer broke and I took it to the Samsung maintenance immediately. It stayed there for about a week, and only came home tonight.

Welcome back!

I almost finish installing everything back and everything should be back to business from now on.

P.S. Happy belated b-day to Alice and Rose! Couldn't do anything without the computer last week. Hope you have had a great time.

2 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

No wonder you haven't blogged in awhile! How are all your injuries/ailments?

Ida's Studio said...

Yup, but the start-up menu broke this time (can't show the list of programme)!
My allergy is basically off after a week, although still some light red marks on the thighs. Mom said it may be due to the change of weather and she predicted I will have allergy again in spring! In fact, the last time I got allergy was indeed in spring this year. Maybe she's right. My sis also had allergy one time that her doctor said she's "allergic to the weather (or the air)". My mom seems to know everything except our names!