http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

08 October 2006

Thumbs up for HP technical support

OK. After an one-week long struggle, I finally fixed my all-in-one HP Officejet 4355. I haven't installed the driver yet, but at least it doesn't tell me "paper jam" any more and I can hook up with the phone now. Never imagine this kind of telephone technical support can work. I planned to bring it to the maintenance at the beginning.

Also thumbs up to the frontline staff of the Leisure and Cultural Service Department. I am an annual pass holder for LCSD museums. Staff there are always so nice and cheerful and of course very helpful too. They always make my experience there extra fantastic. Also big thanks to the library girl (also under LCSD) who made all the troubles to make a roving exhibition of mine possible around major public libraries in HK. Although it's part of her work, by pushing her alone I know it's a very ignoring and tedious job. I think I should write to the Director of LCS to compliment her (or his? can't remember) staff.

No comments: