http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

07 October 2006

The day after Mid-Autum Festival

I had lunch at the flagship store of Charlie Brown Cafe at TST today, on my way to the Science Museum. The best thing of the Cafe is it didn't have many customers around 12:30pm to 1pm so I could have a nice sip of coffee and read some pages of book.

I then visited the DNA exhibition at the Science Museum. It isn't so good in the sense that you could read all the materials from a book and don't need to go to the exhibition.

However, I saw that the Illusion exhibition is part of the regular exhibit now, although in a much smaller scale. If you haven't visited it when it's on, I strongly recommend you to go. It's simply amazing and fun.

I then went to the History Museum just across the platform. There's no special exhibition today but I always like the regular exhibit of "Hong Kong Story". Again, if you haven't been there before, I strongly recommend you go at least once. It's so fun. It's already the fourth time I was there. Last time I had to leave in the middle cause it needed to close for the day. Although it's a regular exhibit, I think some of the items are new that I have never seen them before. Lots of students were at the two Museums for school works, and the History Museum is always full of tourists. I plan to visit the Heritage Museum after Mandarin exam on 22 October. There are some interesting exhibitions going on there, but it's so far far away for me that I have to plan ahead and find a date that those I want to see are on at the same time.

Festival dinner tonight. I wanted to buy that small cheese whole cake with the sugar Charlie Brown on the top. But when I looked at the price closely, the sugar Charlie Brown piece is charged I bought some cakes from the Charlie Brown Cafe for dessert as we are having Mid-Autumn HK$30 extra!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not to mention the cake itself is rather expensive.) So forget it. I bought some sliced cakes instead.

I also plan to have a walk at the "water front part" tonight after dinner to see kids playing lanterns :) Last night I went too early (8:30pm to 9pm) that the kids only came when I left :( I also have to resume this evening walk thing again as I finally had to face with my increasing weight last night when I tried to buy a pant :(

No comments: