http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

12 September 2006

So we are moving...

Finally Mom and I had found the right apartment -- moving from Block 38 to 37 of the same housing estate :P My new room's window faces the little crossing from the MTR station so I can "monitor" those who are coming home!!!!!

We will be moving on the 30th this month. Mom said that's a good day for moving so she tried her best to make it real.

In the mean time, my Uncle and Aunt 2 will be coming to HK from Edmonton next week and stay for a month. Let's see if I can meet them more frequent. I stayed at theirs (weekend only) during university time and had some great memory there (hehe...I still got their key)

BTW, I will be going to the HK Disneyland tomorrow, on the day of its 1st anniservary. One of my friends got free tickets so we are only planning to go for a walk :P My friend has classes at night so I guess I will also leave daytime and miss the firework. But I think we can't spend so long there anyway. It's a very small Disneyland after all.

Last time when I went to Disneyland in LA is 10 years ago. Oh, my god!

No comments: