http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

27 September 2006

磁碟重組

Anyone can tell me what's 磁碟重組 in English? Problem of using Chinese Windows for so long.

So, that's what I am doing with my room (not my computer) lately -- throwing away stuffs that I don't think I will need in the near future, using different sizes of paper/plastic boxes to re-arrange the stuffs to minimize space to prepare for some new stuffs :) And of course, everything is done to prepare for the moving early Saturday morning this week.

Basically, what I am doing is to re-arrange the stuffs in different small paper boxes (those from IKEA) and put them on the bookshelves first. So when I have my day off on Friday, I can pack all these small boxes to the big ones.

Very good planning :>

I am taking pictures with stuffs I throw away, and I will put up the pictures here with pictures of the new apartment later. Hope you won't see the stuffs you gave me in the "throw away collage" :p

Oh, yes. I attended my first "Free Dance Stretch" class yesterday evening. Basically, it's taking out some modern dance movements and postures and using them as stretching exercise. So it will also have some music, and the movements look more beautiful than normal warm up exercise. I think I like it. I would like to do more stretching to make my muscles and joints less stiff so I guess it might work. It's slow and has some holding position, so it's very tired after class. But the problem is it also stretches my knee to the limit. I think I should slow down my walking speed again. I won't have my next medical apointment till November and the first physical therapy till February next year!

P.S. I am obsessed with Alvin Kwok 郭小霖's songs lately. Keep listening to it. My favorite is 他是誰 with some good-old-days memory. But I can't the lyric in the internet.

P.P.S. Check out the new links on the right. Do let me know if you know someone I should know that have a blog or a website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

磁碟重組 = disk defragmenter

Anonymous said...

I got quite a few 郭小霖's songs too (17 in total). My favorites : 他也是人, 情人身邊 and 從不知. Let me know if there is any song you want and I can send it to you.

Ida's Studio said...

I also got a 17-song compilation of Alvin Kwok. May be we got the same collection.