http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

12 September 2006

Disneyland Today!!!!!
























So I went and it kept raining heavily all day :( Well, the HK Disneyland is so small that the rain actually made our stay longer or we could leave by noon!

Today is the 1st anniversary of the HK Disneyland. However, I guess 2/3 of the guests were using complimentary tickets like us, cause most of the people we saw were elderly from elderly service centres, people with mental disability from hostels and students and parents from special schools. We rarely saw tourists or people out of those groups, and except the "Winnie the Pooh ride", we didn't need a fast pass at all.

This is the second time I had been to a DisneyX. Last time is the LA Disneyland 10 years ago. I think during the last visit, I (or we were) was more exciting. Today, I only found Disneyland is not something that should appear in HK or Mainland. It totally doesn't fit here.

BTW, if you haven't been to HK Disneyland, my advice is "DON'T GO". It doesn't worth the HK$300+ per ticket.

No comments: