http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

28 March 2006

Sesame Street X Bossini

Can't wait till they are released next Monday!

I have wanted this Elmo t-shirt for a long time, but only find it through on-line shops that don't ship products out of America or ship them with expensive postage. I thought of asking the on-line shop to ship the tee to my cousin's address and then ask him/her to send it back to me. But then, the shipping is still too costly. Now, the tee will be available in Bossini starting next Monday with a number of other items too.

I am thinking to buy the whole set...may be two...one for wearing and one for collecting..haha...

Then, I find this place from the internet yesterday -- Sesame Place! I know that will be my favourite place, especially the new Elmo's World rides and the show Elmo's World Live!

Let's start saving up :(

No comments: