http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

27 February 2005

My Elmo Cookie




















Like my Elmo Cookie?

This cookie is made in Australia. Do you know what Australian bakery I am most impressed? That is a birthday cake delivered all the way from Australia to Canada!

That was 13 years ago at my 19th birthday, my first year in university, my first year in HUB, and my first year living alone.

I think it's a couple of days before my birthday. When I opened the mailbox, I saw a package sent by Gigi. When I opened the envelop, it was a birthday cake! Traveled all the way from Melbourne to Edmonton in an envelop!!!!!

It didn't crack a bit and the shape was perfectly good. We tried to cut and eat it during the little birthday party of Caroline and I (we were roommates and our birthdays were just two days apart). However, no matter how big the knife we used, how hard we cut and we even heated it up by the oven, but still we couldn't cut it into pieces.

We somehow tasted it a little bit. I forgot how it tasted, but sure it's the most special birthday cake I have ever had, a birthday cake traveled from Australia to Canada.

It is my birthday again tomorrow. I want to be quiet and chat with friends. See some of you tomorrow.

No comments: