http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

18 February 2005

Hong Kong Arts Festival 2005

The Hong Kong Arts Festival 2005 officially kicked off yesterday. This year, I will be watching seven performance:

The French Kiss
All That Shanghai Jazz
Come Out and Play

The Nightingale
i-City
Vassa Zheleznova
The Blind Boys of Alabama

I have an event on 8 March so I have very big a chance that I can't see "The Blind Boys of Alabama", which will take place on the evening of 7 March :( There's also one year when I was taking my Master of Social Work that I was so tired and pratically slept through all the shows I watched!

Four good weekends coming to watch all the above performances plus Rita and Billy's wedding on the 13 March! Then I probably will be busy with a work trip to Beijing at the end of April. I will tell you more on this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you would write a few words after watching Nightingale and I-City. They should be quite interesting.

Ida's Studio said...

I heard that i-City is something not "understandable" :P

Well, I will watch both shows on the same day, 2 and a half hour in between. I may bring the computer there to do some works. It will be 8C that day! May be better to stay in door.