http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

25 November 2007

未完的小說 An Incomplete Novel

Couple of days ago, I received the first draft of a novel from a long lost friend, and I couldn't help myself but burst into tears in the office.

To be a writer (and also a painter) was one of my childhood dreams. Unfortunately, I still haven't found a way to start yet. Probably it's one of the reasons I started the Facts and the Myths of the Tse Family. I am so happy for my friend who has taken a lot of effort and squeezed the time in between busy schedules to finish something he treasures.

I haven't started reading the novel yet, but I promise I will, after 3 Dec.

P.S. 《未完的小說》 is my favourite song.

3 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

"Work to live, not live to work!"

Life goes by WAY too fast....we all need to set aside some time to do the things we love.

Now leave the office and go home to start that novel! =P

Ida's Studio said...

Once in a while, after this kind of crazy working hours, I totally forget what I can do other than work!

Rosanna =) said...

Loving ones work is not wrong, but don't be one of those people who work for 40 years and then not know what to do when you're retired because you don't know anything but work!

"mei yune dik siu suit" sounds so much better than "an incomplete novel", don't you think? =P

I'm still waiting for you to come visit us!!!