http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

16 December 2005

My blog

I know there are not many people reading my blog, but I also know my blog has regular readers. I know it from the number of people concerning my knee in the last few months.

Lately, it's an very effective mean to communicate with my cousins in Canada. They know what I am doing, and I also know how they step into different stages of life by reading theirs. Most importantly, I can now show their pictures to my mom so that she won't keep asking me about my cousins any more...hahaha...what a relief.

Blogs and other cyper world media also help me to understand more about what's going on inside the WTO MC6. Although there are tonnes of WTO coverages on various media every day, the local media focus almost only on the protests. Some local NGO workers that take part in the lobbying and some local citizens helping or participating in NGO activities write in their blogs or to other internet media what they see inside the conference hall and on the spots of various NGO activities. They give us a wider view of MC6 than the "simple, sometimes naive" local media.

No comments: