http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

10 December 2005

12.4

I've been reading others' blogs and viewing others' pictures of the 12.4 rally on universal suffrage. But surprisingly, it seems that I don't have any thing special to talk about, despite the fact that I was at the Victoria Park since 10am last on Sunday and didn't finish my task till 2am midnight.

Since the candle night vigil in April last year, I am always tasked with the job of fund raising at major CHRF rallys, and I was working on the same task again during the 12.4 rally. Although this was already the fourth time I worked on the same role, interestingly, I still found my lesson to learn and room for improvement next time (if there's any).

One thing I don't like about fund raising at rally is that I don't get the chance walking through the route. Everytime I just took the MTR or a taxi to travel from the starting point (Victoria Park) to the destination (usually the government headquarter) so as to wrap up the fund raising at the end point. I missed the fun seeing all the creativity of the public, and also the memory of working with a whole lot of strangers on the same goal. May be next time I should just stay in the crowd.

P.S. My knee didn't get especially worse even though I stood for the whole day on Sunday. But it is not feeling very well these couple of days when the weather changes. I am getting tired of the unstable condition. I think I will stay the same forever and ever.

No comments: