http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

16 December 2007

Back

I was backed on Friday night, and will be back to the reality tomorrow.

I would call it a wonderful trip -- eating and sleeping, reading and going out sometimes, chatting with grandma, eating and sleeping again... ... That's what life should be!

Thanks those who had "entertained" me during my study. I was going in a rush indeed. Should stay longer and going more cities next time.

Last but not least, check out my pictures taken in Edmonton. I am starting to like photography!

3 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

I love your pics!! Yes it was too short of a visit. Make sure you don't wait another 10 years before you come visit again!

Matt Lam said...

Nice pictures. Come and stay in Vancouver next time!

Ida's Studio said...

My "original plan" was to stay for three weeks, going to Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto! I wonder how I can ever find these three weeks!