http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

20 August 2007

Salmon Bagel -- From a different perspective

Lately, people have been asking me what's going wrong, cause they had read the previous post.

Well, thanks. I am quite OK except a little bit exhausted from work, and practicing Chinese calligraphy again and the evening walk make me sort of relax from the tight schedule.

However, when I wrote the previous post, my real intention was to share my happiness (of eating fresh onion when there's no expectation :) and show how easy it could be to stay happy.

I can be happy quite easily, to my and many of your surprise. I am fueled with energy every morning when I walk pass the HK Park to work, seeing all the people working on the trees, the flowers and the fishes despite the heat or the rain. I feel warm when I see kids giving up seats to elderly in the train. I am delighted when I hear the sound of some real musical instruments from a Canto-pop CD.

It all depends on how you look at one thing.

P.S. I think I have to improve my writing skill.

No comments: