http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

26 July 2007

Long time to post

It has been a long time since the last time I blogged. I have been very busy lately and still am.

With the Putonghua Shuiping Ceshi done on the previous Sunday, my Mandarin study will be on hold for a while. It had absorbed quite a lot of my time in the last couple of years, and I think it's time to do something else. However, I still plan to spend a little bit of time daily to practice.

Well, may be after HP7.


Right after the Mandarin exam on 22 July, I was busy every moment while I am not at work nor sleeping on HP7. Anyone finished it yet? I still have less than 200 pages to go. It's so sad the Mad-eye died at the beginning of the book, while Dobby died almost immediately after his appearance.

After HP7, there would be a lot of things waiting for me to do as well. For example, cleaning up my room and bookshelves, following up some personal and financial issues, lots and lots of reading, knitting and cross stitching, visiting museums, etc. Oh yes, I will need to make some updating to this blog as well. Many of my friends' links are not yet added. Also, anyone have Facebook? I need quite sometimes to make it looks "professional".

P.S. I use "ismtse@ualberta.net" in Facebook. Make sure you add me :P

6 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

Ok, I thought "HP7" was some work project you were working on, and THEN I caught on. I'm probably one of the few muggles that DOESN'T read the books! I borrowed them from Di and didn't even finish reading the first one and I think I even lost one of them! *gasp*

How did your mandarin exam go?

Here's a suggestion of what you could do to fill your time now:
VACATION!!
More specifically to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

=)

Ida's Studio said...

Going to Edmonton sure is in the plan. But I think I can't take off till at least April next year :(

Anonymous said...

200 pages to go? Hmm, you are almost getting to the most exciting part. Snape's memory and the final battle..........

Hey, if you go back to Edmonton, can I ask you to buy an Oiler's cap for me?

Ida's Studio said...

The earliest I could go is April next year wor! But dad and brother are going next month though. I am ask my brother to get it. Blue or white?

Anonymous said...

Thanks but I better wait til next year. I need to show you the type of cap that I want.

BTW, seen HP5 movie yet?

Ida's Studio said...

The HP5 movie is not that very good. It misses a lot of important parts in the book.