http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

12 March 2007

Good old friends

Except dinner with my family, I still haven't had any b-day meals with anyone this year as I was so terribly busy last couple of weeks.

***** *****

This afternoon, I had this g-talk:

XXX: wei wei...eat what Weds?

Ida: if you are not buying me dinner, i would like to go Nambantei of Tokyo. we can then ask YYY to buy us ice cream :P

XXX: i think we should be buying you dinner...together with ZZZ...3 of us can share the cost...should be OK

***** *****

A similar conversation went more than 10 years ago, during university time:

XXX: where do you want to have b-day dinner this year?

Ida: Spaghetti Factory

YYY: (yelling from the back of XXX) if you want to save money, let's go to your place to have pork-chop pasta with cream source!

***** *****

Sometimes it's good to be seen through.

No comments: