http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

05 March 2007

136 exhibition boards

I am going to set up an exhibition of 136 exhibition boards this coming Thursday on 8 March, and I only started proof reading last Friday...

So you can imagine how I am going to achieve this -- stayed in the office till 2:30am on Friday and 1:10am on Saturday (not to mention I stepped into the lift lobby of the office building at 8:57am on a Saturday, and only sneaked out for two hours for an Arts Fest show)...

There are still thirty something boards not ready for output on Saturday mid-night, but I am glad that colleagues came back to offer a hand, or I would still be in the office now.

But now, when I can go to bed early, I don't want to sleep! May be due to the two-hour nap in the afternoon.

P.S. Watched the drama version of 1984 tonight. Don't really like it. I don't like the presentation style. I find the book is more dramatic and shocking.

No comments: