http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

25 June 2006

Nice Weekend :)

What a nice weekend! Without the conference and putonghua exam, my weekend is even more fruitful:

  1. Packing, cleaning, packing, and cleaning -- throw away some stuff you won't use any more; and pack those you won't use but with good memory in boxes, a preparation for moving again in September
  2. Bought a 40G external harddisk -- transfer all those files still in floppy disks there. some files are as old as 1994! let me post some of the things I wrote when I was young here later. (bad thing is I changed the cartiage of my old printer and then it doesn't work now :(
  3. Walking on the treadmill in the afternoon -- you can see people swimming in the pool just underneath, which is something I can't see when I go at night. Fun to see all those kids and I should try going in day time more. (let see if my knee can stand another 30-min walk later tonight)
  4. Bought five chocolate tarts @ Maxim -- cheap cheap chocolate tarts but rich in chocolate. yummy :) usually they are out of stock when I am back home at night. And the sales ladies at the little store at the Heng Fa Chuen MTR station are always nice and sweet. Unexpectedly good service every time :]
  5. Not enough? how about sleeping till 11am?

No comments: