http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

11 October 2005

Very sleepy...zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...

Just take the pills and I am now very sleepy.

Actually the pills are making me very sleepy within a short time. If I am not in the office, I will get to bed and sleep for the whole day. The result is...can't sleep at night!

After sleeping for two days, I felt much better yesterday -- walking much faster and feeling less pain. But guess what, after one day in the office, I legs were getting painful again. This time not just the right side but also the left leg as well.

I guess I better take a few days off so that I don't need to move as much and I will get well sooner. Good that it's public holiday today. I guess I will make some arrangement today when I am back to the office and get the Thursday and Friday off. But on Saturday, I have to get out of my hole again. It's Rico and Carman's wedding that I can't miss, and drama at night :)

P.S. One of my colleagues also hurted her toes too, and we have two officers in the team that couldn't walk properly.

No comments: