http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

15 October 2005

More Elmo

Time to have a break from the reports on my knees (as they don't seem to be recovered soon).

My mom, as the richest person in the house, just got back from Japan. Here are the Elmo stuffs she got me.



These are Emlo diaries. I have been using Sesame Street diary refills, hiding in a Filofax since I started working. However, since last year, there were no Sesame Street refills anymore and I stucked with Little Twin Stars this year. Again, for 2006 diary, there is still no sight of any Sesame Street either, so I asked Mom to look for some in Japan and here are the two she got me. Actually, before she got back, I had got one without any cartoon character and put in all those birthdates already. Should have saved those money :(




This is an Elmo jacket, no doubt. I find that a bit small, compairing to the always over-sized clothes I wear, but my mom and sis said it fits. Good that Elmo is saying Hi from the pocket.














Of course Mom only got me the sticker, not the phone! It's a kinmakie seal, a "traditional" Japanese art work that now becomes a big business as a side product of the mobile phone industry. The metallic feel of Elmo matches my new phone very much.

Next time when I take you a picture with my mobile, remember to say "Hi" to Kinmakie Elmo :P

No comments: