http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

27 August 2005

Ida @ BJ, again

Yes, I am in Beijing again, 2nd time in four months.

This time is also for work trip. A conference cum exhibition on Beijing + 10. Ends up the scale of the conference is much bigger than I ever expected. Let see if I will write about it next week.

Arrived at noon today. Somehow for no reason the girl who helped me to check-in in the hotel thought I was from Taiwan, when I am holding a home entry permit and barely speak any Mandarin.

Been to check out the exhibition counter, visited a huge book store and had a nice dinner tonight. Will have a busy day tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Better get some good sleep tonight.

The good thing about today is because the hotel (owned by one of the organizers of the conference) is fully booked, I got upgraded to the uppest floor...hehe...

The room has a nice view to the main street. I opened the window and took the picture below.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: