http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

01 June 2005

Thanks for coming

I am always curious whether there's anyone ever visit my blog in addition to myself. But anytime when I thing there's no one coming, I see comments from friends overseas. Whenever I think I am writing to myself, I figure out from conversation with friends that they have always knew my whereabout when I've never mentioned it to them. The only answer to the situation is they have come here.

Thanks for coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ida!!

Thx for putting my website on your BLOG! Even though there's not much on it right now!! Ed will be leaving for HK on June 18th....I'll make sure he brings you guys some samples!!! Take care!

Ida's Studio said...

Thanks for coming, and make sure you put something on your web as soon as possible!

BTW, is your stampers' club website still on? I can't find it now.

Anonymous said...

Since starting Adamant Eve & also working full time at the bank...I had to give up something, that's why my Stampin' Up! website is gone now. Now I just stamp for fun and not so much as a business!!
Ed left for HK today! I gave him some lotions to bring for you guys!! Tell me what you think!

Ida's Studio said...

Then you should set up your Adamant Eve website ASAP lar! So far nothing is there :P