http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

29 June 2005

My McMug Badges

Lately, I am doing some "mo-liu" stuff -- collecting McMug badges from Circle K.

The badges come in two series -- the first is the 26 alphabets plus 4 "hidden badges"; while the second (i.e. current) series of eight are of different characters in YellowBus: McMug, McDull, the Principal, Miss Chan, May, June, Mrs. Mak...and last but not least, the turtle Ah Fai.

It happens that both my sis and one of my colleagues are big fans of Ah Fai. Although my sis keeps telling me to buy HK$20 stuff from Circle K to get a badge is too expensive (cause she said Circle K is more expensive than Mannings), she still joins the treasure hunt for Ah Fai.

So what happened? My sis has three badges from the second series, two of them is Ah Fai!

So we sort of like kids trading cards -- my sis traded one of her Ah Fai for one of my Miss Chan (I had two of them originally). Then, I went back to work and trade my Ah Fai for my colleague's Principal.

Well, it's absolutely very mo-liu. But life is short. Why don't we try something funny once in a while?

Here's my partial collection:
Posted by Hello

No comments: