http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

25 September 2008

It's here, it's here!

After sending an email to Swiss Post to check out the whereabout of the book, the trial print of the Facts and the Myths of the Tse Family has finally arrived today!














I will let you see one of the pages:














The book is much smaller than I expected, although I had taken out a ruler several times trying to figure out how big is 7" x 7". (Don't blame me for that. You guys voted for it!) Quality of the pictures really depends on the quality of the "raw photos". The one of our Cho Uk is real good, but not for the old pictures.

Anyway, I will take a look and send it out for bulk print soon. Make sure you drop me your mailing address!

P.S. In case someone will say I am 自戀狂, the alphabets were there to hold the book or it couldn't open itself.

P.P.S. Quality of the camera of my new phone doesn't seem very good. Very disappointed.

No comments: