http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

08 March 2008

One of my finest hours

I went "wow" when I saw this book in store, after an office event, this afternoon.

Churchill is one of my heroes, and I have been wanting to get this book for a while. I had tried visiting two Page One in one day but all they had were books with lots of scratches on the covers.

Bought some more as well (but where's my time?). The bad thing was -- I thought bookstores were still on sale but the one I visited ended the sale earlier than the others :(

Too bad.

[For those not in HK, bookstores with a Chinese background usually have major sale during Chinese January, cause "book" and "lose" in Chinese sound the same!]

2 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

cool book!
I wish our bookstores had major sales too!

Are you reborn yet??!!

Ida's Studio said...

I thought I am, but I figure that I still need to go to the office again today (on a Sunday!), cause we have an "on-line news clippings" service, and I thought I have the password in my gmail so that I can check at home and buy the newspapers that covered our event yesterday. But well, what I thought is wrong. I don't have the password in the gmail and have to get back to the office to check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!