http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

22 April 2007

In search of a comfortable cushion

Lately, I am having some difficulty sitting up still as my back gets tired very easily. So, I have been looking around for a suitable cushion that can fit the gap between my back and the chair's.

I tried using the one my colleague gave me, but it seems too hard. I tried bringing the one at home to the office, but it seems to "thick".

So, you should now kind what're the main criteria for the right one -- soft and thin.

I spent quite a while at the IKEA several nights ago, touching and pushing every single cushion. Finally, I found this one in the kids' section (again!) -- it's thin and soft, and I think there's an elephant on it. Unfortunately, the original cover was made up of fabric that attracted dust very easily, which is bad for my nose. So I got this red one, cheapest in the section :P

We seem to get along very good these few days, which is very very good :)

2 comments:

Rosanna =) said...

Maybe you should get a back support cushion made specifically for chairs....do you have Obusform stuff in HK? I've seen some that curve right at the small of your back for just the right support.

Ida's Studio said...

I think the one my colleague gave me is something similar, but the material is sort of too "hard" and can't fit my back (may be my back curves different from normal :) A soft cushion can be "punched" my me easily and therefore more comfortable.