http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

15 July 2006

Very hungry

This is 11:45pm, and I am terribly hungry. It's only a bit better after drinking 1/2 mug of milk (yes, a mug, not a glass, and an Elmo mug too :)

So, what I have been up to lately?

Nothing much, actually:

1. Counting my $$$ to pay for the tax next year :(

2. Start another 13-week Putonghua class this afternoon. That's four hours every Saturday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to keep awake all four hours, but I have to say it's killing me.

3. I applied for a job at ICAC, and my application number is 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God knows if there will be over 3,000 applications after the deadline. Who said the economy is doing good?

4. Trying to clean up my room and bookselves and pack stuff to be given away for charity tomorrow and at the end of the month. Not very successful though, especially when Putonghua class starts again.

5. Trying to enjoy my "five-day-work-week". Last week, I slept till noon both days and so couldn't do much. I will watch Cars tomorrow. Hope that will be good. I have already changed my wallpapers at home and office to Fillmore and Guido :)

No comments: