http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

30 April 2005

My New Hobby

Before the Beijing trip, I was busy working on my new hobby -- plaster and molding and colouring. I got some box sets from the children's section at Page One. They are supposed to be for five and up!

I've made myself a little box, which is in the office right now to store the washroom key :P



I've also made Rita and Billy their alphabets. But Billy's not happy that "B is for Butterfly" :) and kept talking about it.



I am supposed to devote my weekends on this new hobby. But well, the preparation of the Beijing trip made me extremely busy and tired. I will pick it up soon when live is back to normal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ida!!
Cute new hobby, it looks like fun!!
=)

Ida's Studio said...

Thanks for visiting my page. It hasn't been updated for long :P

I like this plaster thing. Good for practising my colouring skills and good training for colour matching/coordination. I really want to pick up drawing again, so this little thing is good for the beginning.

How's your "lotion" business? Remember to ask Ed to bring me some when he comes next month.

Anonymous said...

My business is off to a good start! Last week we had an Open House for family & friends and it was quite successful...now we just have to find time to fill the orders! I will definitely get Ed to bring some for you guys in HK. By then, we will have finalized our product line. Check out our website: www.adamanteve.com
But there's nothing on it right now....hahahhaa =)