http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

12 March 2005

Rita and Billy's wedding tomorrow

It's Rita and Billy's wedding tomorrow. Because of this special occasion, we got together to dig out memories from the old days.

I know this couple since university years and they were already together that time. While I was depressed, it's Rita and Billy and others that were by my side to show support.

I am trying to make a powerpoint of old pictures, showing Rita and Billy at different stages together. With each picture, we will invite old friends to share with all the guests at the banquet something about Rita and Billy.

I contacted Alice for some old pictures of the couple yesterday (last minute preparation!). In return, we got a voice clip from Alice telling us the three's friendship, how Rita and Billy care each other, her blessing to the couple. It's so touching. That should be a very special gift to Rita and Billy from a friend far away.

P.S. Thanks to new technology. I communicated with Alice these two days as if she's in HK, but of course, she's in Calgary!

2 comments:

A Kwan said...

Ida, thank you so much for putting together the Wedding toast for me. It is really an honor to be able to take part in Rita and Billy's special day.
I saw the wedding photos and they looked so glamorous! And you look great! It's good to see everyone (in the photo). I miss you all very much...

Ida's Studio said...

That's what friends are for.