http://www.hiradio.net/images/action/124_hiradio.html

29 January 2005

Ida @ CUHK

I thought I was at the Chinese University to stay. So I took some pictures of my room last Saturday to see how it will change when my contract ends at the end of the year.















So here is my room at a glaze. As far as I know everyone in the HK Institute of Asia Pacific Studies has a room on his/herself. Mine is actually a room for visiting scholar and no one is using it before so it's practically empty.















Here are my two desks. The best condition desks among the RAs:P They are not quite fit the work safety requirement though, and they hurt my neck and hands in a very short time.















This is my empty bookshelf. Only those box files are mine. Those white things on the top are government gazette from 1991 to 1996! Every one of our rooms has some "interesting" things. One has pillows and blankets. Another has sleeping bag and dot matrix printout. So I got a whole stack of gazette :)















This is how it looks outside the window. Nice? If you look down, you will see the train going in and out of the University station, and people having physical education classes. With a window this big, you simply don't need to turn on the light until you are off at 5pm!

1 comment:

Ida's Studio said...

Same here. But everyone has a big window in HKIAPS.